Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 5, 2016

Funny Cartoon Videos Kids

Funny Cartoon Videos Kids
SPIDER MAN Finger Family Song Lyrics :
Daddy finger, Father finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

We have the wonderful collection of popular rhymes with foot touching music and colorful visuals. Each of her good friends is a different type of pet - with a surname matching the sort of animal each is. Although they are human like in lots of means, the characters still present qualities of their types - such as the Rabbit family being focused with carrots.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét